Goot TP-100 is a powerful Desoldering Gun with in built vacuum pump and temperature control. The desoldering gun is equipped with 80 watt ceramic heater. It allows to control temperature in the range of 250-450 Degree Celsius. High mass nozzle and powerful vacuum system melts and sucks solder quickly and efficiently.
Make: Goot, Japan
- TP-100 Desoldering Gun
- Cleaning pin TP-100CP-07/ Filter TP-100F
- Carry case
- Heat resistant pipe /Stand
- Standard Nozzle – TP-100N-10
|– Easy to Use – Compact design with an internal motor, pump, and temperature-control circuit built into the grip. Portable and efficient.|
|– Powerful Vacuum – Maximum vacuum of –0.08Mpa (-600mmHg). Removes through-hole solder easily. Everything from through-hole to multi-layered PCB|
|– Variable Temperature Setting – Sensor feedback system allows temperature setting from 250-450°C.|
|– Replaceable Cartridge Filter – Makes changing the filter easy|
|– Ceramic Heater with Internal Sensor – Desoldering time is approx. 2 seconds / 5×5mm land (with TP-100N-10 nozzle)|
|– Zero Volt Switch Circuit – Reduces noise during heater ON/OFF|
220–240V AC 50/60Hz
|Power Cord Length||
|Temp. Setting Range||250−450˚C|
Over 100MΩ(500V DC)
|Vacuum Pump System||
– 0.08MPa (-600mmHg)
Cleaning pin TP-100CP-07/ Filter TP-100F, Carry case, Heat
470g (w/o cord)
- TP-100 Desoldering Gun is Non ESD-Safe. For ESD-Safe Version, please refer to TP-100AS
- Download the Catalog from the Top Right Corner for details like, features, specification, Soldering Tips and Replacement Parts.
- To Know Price / Rate / Quotation and to buy this product, Please use the Online Enquiry Form. Please feel free to write an email to us or call us for any assistance.