Product Category: Idly Rotating Torque Screwdriver
Idly rotation prevents excessively tightening at the torque setting. Not fatigued with a long time work.
- Grip form without fatigued with a long time work.
- Light and short, easily operated, and favorable sound and touch sensibility at idly rotation.
- Set at required torque value and tightened, everyone can tighten in the same pattern.
- Attained at the specified torque, the clutch is released automatically and idly rotated, therefore this action prevents excessively tightening.
- (+) and (-) bit 1 piece respectively are attached
- Various bits box are prepared.
- Used for both left and right turns.
- Max. accuracy ±3% and 1 scale assured.
More Kilews Accessories: