Techspray 1573 Oven Cleaner is formulated to clean reflow oven, wave soldering machine, and associated heat exchanger systems by removing all types of flux residues including water-based flux, RMA Flux, No-clean Flux, lead-free etc. This machine cleaner must be used periodically to prevent maintenance and keep equipment performing at peak levels. It is fast acting and more effective than IPA for baked-on flux residues.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly clean flux residue from oven & wave fingers
- Non-ozone depleting
- Safe on warm ovens
How to Use This Oven Cleaner
SMT Oven Cleaning: Allow the oven to cool down slightly and apply on warm surface (below 100°C). Spray oven cleaner to saturate the soiled area. Let soak for 5 minutes. Using a good quality lint-free wipe, wipe lightly at first to allow cleaning agent to break down residues. Continue to wipe in a circular motion until the flux residues are fully removed. Wipe completely with damp (w/water) cloth to remove remaining residue. Dispose off soiled wipe.
Wave Solder Finger Cleaning: Fill cleaner into finger cleaning reservoir. Keep adequate liquid level.
- Make: Techspray, USA
- P/N: 1573-QT
- Packaging: 1 qt = 0.95 Liter
- Bulk Pack available on request.
- Suitable for Lead-Free
- Download the Datasheet / Brochure and MSDS (Material Safety Datasheet) from the Top Right Corner for details like Features, Specification, Safety Precautions and Application Instructions.
- To Know Price / Rate / Quotation and to buy this product, Please use the Online Enquiry Form. Please feel free to write an email to us or call us for any assistance.